One of the most important jobs of running a business can also be one of the most time-consuming jobs. Not only is ensuring your accounts are up to date is important for HMRC but you should always be aware of what your financial position is. By using bookkeeping services takes away that worry from you.
Whether you do all your accounts on a spreadsheet or use an online method. We can help you keep on top of them by going in daily (or as often as we receive the data) and making sure they are all up to date. We work with you and your accountant so when the time comes for your accountant to do your books everything is seamless.
So what are the advantages of using our bookkeeping services?
- Your accounts are done in a timely manner.
- If there are any queries on a receipt or bill it is easier to remember something from two weeks ago than ten months ago.
- If you have invoices to do we can enter them to ensure your customers and clients are invoiced on time.
- Follow up any outstanding invoices so they do not become long overdue.
- Transactions can be reconciled as the bank transactions come through (online systems).
- If everything has been done in a timely manner you can put your Self Assessment into HMRC in April. This means you have nine months to plan for your payment of tax!
- If you are VAT registered, VAT returns are done on time.
- Overall it saves you as a business owner time – just think what else you could be doing with that time!
If all this sounds like something you would require help with and would like to find out more than please get in touch at http://emmamulligan.co.uk/contact/
*Before any transactions are coded they will be confirmed by yourselves or your accountant to ensure they are coded to the correct place.
*You will be expected to double-check entries before sending to the accountant, although all the information is inputted by us it is your responsibility to ensure the data is correct.
*Full terms will be supplied to you before commencing work.
*You will have to provide ID documents in line with money laundering regulations before the commencement of work.